Take the AmeriWide Challenge!
- We provide you with real background screening, not just database searches.
- Each report is reviewed by a licensed private investigator.
- Our advanced technology platform gives you 24/7 access to background reports and status.
- With our Quick App capability, your applicant fills out all of the necessary forms online saving you time and hassle.
- Unsurpassed Customer service, contact us via phone, email and chat.
- No setup fees
- No monthly minimums
One lawsuit or insurance claim due to a negligent employee could put you out of business. When you work with AmeriWide Screeners, you can rest assured that your background check service provider is a member of the National Association of Professional Background Screeners and is FCRA compliant. We use the latest technology, including our “Quick App” feature, which allows the tutor applicant to fill out all the necessary background form themselves and sign disclosures electronically, eliminating much time and labor spent by you.
There is no single database out there you can search to get a comprehensive picture of a person’s criminal history. Many jurisdictions, including several states, do not make their criminal data available for database searches. Furthermore, databases searches are notoriously incomplete and criminal data is not reported in real time. Are database searches helpful? Absolutely. However, relying on them as the sole source of information for a background check is incomplete at best and negligent at worst. As a result, we do not offer database-only products. The fact is the majority of criminal records in this country are stored at the county courthouse. As a result all our pre-employment packages include county criminal record searches performed by courthouse researchers.
Don’t be fooled by cheap online “background checks”. These inevitably are database searches only where records are either incomplete or the repository is non-existent for a particular state or jurisdiction.